Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and after that is Black Friday. You've probably got a turkey to baste, a house to decorate, gifts to buy, flights to book, and a life to keep in order. But if you can't take a moment to be thankful for what you've got then does any of it matter? Take these five things with you this season:
1. Things could always be worse.
2. Reach out to someone you haven't kept up with, you'd be surprised how refreshing this can be.
3. Reflect on this year's accomplishments before 2014 is over!
4. Ask yourself if you're on the right track to reach your goals.
5. Friendship is something we all could use during this time of year.
- From the team at CR! Have a great Thanksgiving!